Door Unlock issue

BW0311

Reaction score
With your keys in your pocket (or somewhere in close proximity) you can push the chrome button on the door handle and the doors will lock/unlock. Well, not anymore. Mine will lock, but the little chrome button no longer functions to unlock my doors. I've held the keys in my hand touching the vehicle and still nothing. Anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions?

With your keys in your pocket (or somewhere in close proximity) you can push the chrome button on the door handle and the doors will lock/unlock. Well, not anymore. Mine will lock, but the little chrome button no longer functions to unlock my doors. I've held the keys in my hand touching the vehicle and still nothing. Anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions?
Dealer visit

Check your settings. For some reason mine changed on their own one day and this happened to me. I was pissed for a couple of days until I did some googling and found the setting and changed it back.

no issues....yet.

Mine did this yesterday. Went to settings and it had turned off on its own. Reset it and doing it again today

I found the fix and it didn't take a dealer visit. On the remote, I held down the lock and unlock buttons at the same time. My truck cycled through the lock unlock sequence (once or twice) and my issue was fixed!

I found the fix and it didn't take a dealer visit. On the remote, I held down the lock and unlock buttons at the same time. My truck cycled through the lock unlock sequence (once or twice) and my issue was fixed!
good info.

My chrome button stopped unlocking….turns out it was only in the settings, girl techy at a dealership found it…..worth looking into

Yep, my unlock setting just reset also. It’s the Passive Door Unlock setting. IMG_7030.jpeg

Most Member Reactions

Back