Diesel Tuner Emissions Fines

AXE

Reaction score
Looks like the EPA clipped another tuner. I'm pretty surprised at the revenue numbers that the Gestapo claim.

There's only a few emissions intact tuners, so choices are getting fewer by the day. That's one of the reasons I like Duramax Tuner and I have to have emissions inspection for any vehicle over 5 years.

1726489194913.png

It shouldn't be controversial to say businesses ought not to break the law. If they want to remove pollution controls they're more than happy to run for elected office on that platform and see just how much people like their clean(er) air. Society has moved on and most folks aren't interested in smelling/seeing diesel exhaust on their commute. Out of sight out of mind as they say.

It shouldn't be controversial to say businesses ought not to break the law. If they want to remove pollution controls they're more than happy to run for elected office on that platform and see just how much people like their clean(er) air. Society has moved on and most folks aren't interested in smelling/seeing diesel exhaust on their commute. Out of sight out of mind as they say.
I take everything I said in that other thread back!

You have more faith in our lawmakers then me. Pretty much everything comes down to money usually. If you think they actually care about clean air while they are charting jets around constantly. Or the fact all government vehicles are exempt from emissions because they aren't reliable enough, lol.

Most Member Reactions

Back