Chevy Silverado EV Sales Record 1K Deliveries During Q1 2024

Sad… just sad.
Not the number of sales, the fact that Silverado and EV are in the same sentence. And when it comes to EV, I’m sick of hearing about EV range. Give the EV range with 10,000 lbs of load on the hitch. THATS something would get my attention. Nothing like the reality of having to charge for 2 hours after every 100-200 miles…

I seen a WT SILV3RADO a couple weeks ago and it looked like straight buttcheeks on the inside. It makes the ICE WTs look like LT trims

Yeah way too expensive for vehicle. But it is also a great mobile power backup, if needed. No need to buy expensive Generac generator 😀 invest that money in E Rado

Sad… just sad.
Not the number of sales, the fact that Silverado and EV are in the same sentence. And when it comes to EV, I’m sick of hearing about EV range. Give the EV range with 10,000 lbs of load on the hitch. THATS something would get my attention. Nothing like the reality of having to charge for 2 hours after every 100-200 miles…
100%...

Election can’t come fast enough. So tired of the games with these vehicles.

All of this is the same game that was played with “solar” some years ago. Nothing but backdoor deals and dirty politics.

Force the market and ban everything else or price it to sky. Disgusting.

Most Member Reactions

Back