C Load stock tires

This is about what a POS Goodyear tires are and what a POS company GM is for using them. if you don't like Goodyear or GM don't buy the goddamn vehicle , the chevy dealer have pictures of you with sheep or something?

Ram uses the Goodyear on the TRX because they're good tires and have the highest speed rating for that type of tire. cheap tire? what's better?

Waterdog I'm not directing this at you, I disagree with your assertion Goodyear is a cheap tire but a conversation about alternatives is typical forum talk. and yes of course if you don't want this type of tire there are much better ones for typical hiway driving. and Michelin would be at the top of my list. it just gets old to hear the usual Debbie Downers whine about how stupid they are for buying a GM relentlessly.
This sounds like a bitchy post about perceived bitchiness of others.

This sounds like a bitchy post about perceived bitchiness of others.
i can only imagine what you guys are gonna say nor do i care, when i research dropping my ZR2 2"s and installing high speed rated Pirelli pavement stickers because the thought of off roading isnt for me. to each his own....this forum has become way to critical of what is perceived as the norm and god forbid someone stray from " the norm." no member here is that relevant. we all posted DIC pics....lets stop posting small DIC pics.

It's not perceived, listen to yourself. I own a newer Ford, Ram and Chevy and I like them all, I' m not sniveling about any of them I feel fortunate to have them.

maybe some people should get a Rivian and get their panties unwadded ? look where Chevy rates , same as Ram and higher than Ford so it's EV time.

apples to oranges when it comes to Rivian. did the CR report note the pending litigation against investors? Rivian may not be here tommorrow.

Attachments

• 20240519_162008.jpg
    20240519_162008.jpg
    390.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240519_162131.jpg
    20240519_162131.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240519_162030.jpg
    20240519_162030.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
It's not perceived, listen to yourself. I own a newer Ford, Ram and Chevy and I like them all, I' m not sniveling about any of them I feel fortunate to have them.

maybe some people should get a Rivian and get their panties unwadded ? look where Chevy rates , same as Ram and higher than Ford so it's EV time.

Although those Rivians aren't my cup of tea, they are slick as hell with a lot of great features. The interiors and creature comforts seem to be top notch. Hopefully the big 3 will be inspired and pull their heads out and give us some better quality and materials for our $95k trucks.

Last edited:
As I stated earlier. It was more an observation than anything else.

Other than sports cars, I’ve not really seen many “good” tires come on a new vehicle. They all use “OEM spec” tires from major manufacturers. Kinda like the “Ranchos” that come on a lot of trucks - branded Chinese junk mostly. I had an F350 that came with Michelins… only blowout I ever had and was on the freeway and not towing.

I prefer a little more aggressive tires than the Goodyears that came on mine (2500HD), but so far no real complaints myself. Will likely keep em til I need new ones vs quick upgrades like I do most of the time.

Most Member Reactions

Back