Built the Truck GM Didn't. (flares and line-x)

Might just need some overload leafs added to stock springs. I am not sure if the Deavers springs are compatible with ZR2. I think the last time I looked, they did not list it, but had some 1500 options. May have to contact them to confirm.
I'll look into them. Thanks đź‘Ť

OP - any pics of your truck straight in the front and the rear? I wanna see how far the flares stick out.
I don't have any of the rear but I think these should help.
They are 4" wider on either side.

Attachments

• Flares.jpg
    Flares.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Front fender flares.jpg
    Front fender flares.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Passenger fender flare.jpg
    Passenger fender flare.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 67
How the ZR2 fenders should've been done from factory (well, maybe 2" less but you get my point)

What did you use as liners inside the fenders?
Not sure really, I couldn't tell you if the fender liners that are in the truck are the stock ones that fit with the aftermarket Pax Power fenders or if they are part of the Pax power fender kit.

Sorry that I don't have a concrete answer for you, however the fender liners that are installed fit perfectly and they are line-x'ed.

Looks very cool! And random question - you're post says they're K03 tires, but they look like Ridge Grapplers, are they 37s (I can't quite see from the pics)?

Looks very cool! And random question - you're post says they're K03 tires, but they look like Ridge Grapplers, are they 37s (I can't quite see from the pics)?
Nope, you are correct! They are Nitto Ridge Grapplers not KO3's.
Nice catch, I really did catch that typo/mistake.

I don't have any of the rear but I think these should help.
They are 4" wider on either side.
Did you have your truck shipped to pax power or your bought and installed yourself ? And how much did they charge for the whole kit including suspension and stuff

Did you have your truck shipped to pax power or your bought and installed yourself ? And how much did they charge for the whole kit including suspension and stuff
I'm out of the country 6 months a year so I had no problem shipping it down to them for them to work on and install. There were issues with a parts supplier (extended front axles) so they had it for longer than planned.

They are pretty open about their pricing... (That being said their prices have increased 15% in the past year from when I purchased the kit)

You can add or delete items as you choose so the pricing is different for everyone depending on what you do and don't want.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back