Bolt-on Steps for AEV Sliders?

Reaction score
A guy at the dealership informed me that someone makes aftermarket steps that bolt on to the sliders that come with the AEV Bison 1500.

I see the locations where they would mount so I got to believe the gentleman was correct. But I’ll be damned if I can find them online.

Does anyone know if they exist, and if so, where to purchase them?

I wanted to give a loud and appreciative shout out to @hear_my_silence. I ended up purchasing his bolt-on steps. Not only did he give me a stellar price, the way he package them was bar non nothing less than professional. I had to use a freakin’ crowbar to unwrap them. Thanks again Silence. Now my wife doesn’t need a high-lift to get in and out. Here’s some pictures of them on.

Attachments

• IMG_7240.jpeg
    IMG_7240.jpeg
    273.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7241.jpeg
    IMG_7241.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7243.jpeg
    IMG_7243.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7242.jpeg
    IMG_7242.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7229.jpeg
    IMG_7229.jpeg
    277 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7228.jpeg
    IMG_7228.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 23
I wanted to give a loud and appreciative shout out to @hear_my_silence. I ended up purchasing his bolt-on steps. Not only did he give me a stellar price, the way he package them was bar non nothing less than professional. I had to use a freakin’ crowbar to unwrap them. Thanks again Silence. Now my wife doesn’t need a high-lift to get in and out. Here’s some pictures of them on.
Very cool.

By the looks of that wrap job, the drug smugglers can benefit from his skills

🫡 glad your happy.... basically I had to get rid of them cause the wife hates me cluttering parts in the garage... had to get rid of them quick, or I'd be in the dog house.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back