Bison Winch Install

The instructions tell you to cut the top center section on the plastic. There is an indentation on the bottom side. I didn't want to cut it that much so I measured and drilled a hole.
What did you do with the Steel top cap support bracket to attach the top cap back in place after you drilled the hole?

What did you do with the Steel top cap support bracket to attach the top cap back in place after you drilled the hole?
The center section just snaps back in on the perimeter. I have no wobble issues on the center unsupported section if that's what you mean.

On my 24 ZR2 Bison there is a steel support that the center top cap snaps into. Without it you can’t snap the center top cap in place. Bottom picture.

Attachments

• IMG_8784.jpeg
    IMG_8784.jpeg
    181.7 KB · Views: 7
On my 24 ZR2 Bison there is a steel support that the center top cap snaps into. Without it you can’t snap the center top cap in place. Bottom picture.
I's yours a 2500?
I removed center plate like the destructions say but I didn't cut the plastic. Mine snaps back in with the holes I circled in red the blue part I'm not sure about on yours.
1000039603.jpg

Here's mine
1000039600.jpg
1000039599.jpg

The back tabs just float

Most Member Reactions

Back