2024 ZR2 rock sliders

Yeah this just hit me the other day lol. Gm store is having a sale. I was thinking when my points show up for the HD, maybe I'll pick up a accessory. Thought it would be based on purchase price. Didn't realize trade value is deducted. Didn't get enough points to matter. Seems off to me really. You bought a vehicle for X amount. How you paid X amount shouldn't matter. They make more off a trade deal then if we just paid cash anyway. The only reason a trade even sorta makes sense is the tax break. Which doesn't cost them anything. Just allows them to usually pay less for trades. You would think points would be for purchase price regardless of trade, cash or financing.
Agree on all fronts, they gotta pay for that new UAW contract somehow I guess, still, I'm sure you can find a little somethin somethin to pick up that the buck sixty nine can either pay for, or help with, and we really didn't buy our trucks for the points anyway, but yeah it would be nice to get a little something more from them.

Agree on all fronts, they gotta pay for that new UAW contract somehow I guess, still, I'm sure you can find a little somethin somethin to pick up that the buck sixty nine can either pay for, or help with, and we really didn't buy our trucks for the points anyway, but yeah it would be nice to get a little something more from them.
Lol, I didn't even get that much. I had some points already. Even still It was only worth around 150. But I still did order the black ZR2 badges for my HD. Between the points and the 10% off they have going. It atleast made them pretty cheap.

thats the good set...they were on back order when my truck was built. do they say silverado on them??
I can see it in the pics, though it isn't clear enough to read, I know they are the same ones I have and yes, it has the Silverado in all caps cut out of the top pan, and of course the GMC set has Sierra cut out. I saw a few people that had removed the top pan and masked and painted the body side bar on top in that area so that when the pan is installed the letters pop and show in the color they painted them and it looked really good, maybe one day I will do this and paint that area white to match the truck color and contrast with the black step.

Its hard to believe, its like I got 169,000 (or $169.00) chevy points for buying a $85K truck.
Yep, I think I got like 173K in points for my ZR2 Bison. I tried to use them today on the OnStar preferred plan, but it wouldn’t allow me to select the cheaper yearly plan with points. I’ll have to call them and see if I can get them to do it.

Most Member Reactions

Back