2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2 Interior Review: So Close to Perfection

So far I can say that I’ll never own another truck but my 24 ZR2. Anything outside of what I’m willing to do with it I have a built Jeep to handle scrapes
Traded in my 2018 JLUR for the ZR2. Will I miss my Rubi? Hell yes i will, but i have my eye on a CJ that i can wrench on in its place while i enjoy the new rig.

Mine is the last of the TJ. Still small and still Jeep. I like having the best of both worlds

Attachments

• IMG_1495.jpeg
    IMG_1495.jpeg
    413.1 KB · Views: 24
I read that article. So far, my only complaints are the lack of Tune Select on XM and no place designed to hold my glasses (I had a drop-down in my Yukon, at the back of the overhead console). The latter is a minor thing. I guess the first is too, except it's one of those things you get used to having and then miss it when it's gone.

I own a level 2 TRX and a '22 f350 KR and the '24 ZR2 so I have a pretty good feel for all 3 makes. I think the Ford has the most comfortable interior, the TRX has the best looking and the chevy has the most functional and user friendly.

I see where the ZR2 could improve the colors and some of the materials, but for the type pickup it is I think it's fine. we have about 3k miles on it now and I would buy it again.

I do miss the 12v cig lighter plug. Not that i smoke. Maybe its a nostalgia thing, or when you need it, its real nice to have.
I run a radar detector any time I'm out on the highway. Evidently, my right foot contains a fair amount of lead. So I've had to purchase a USB to 12v converter. I'd also been thinking of buying an electric cooler to use inside the truck. But that runs on 12v also.

running aligator clips to the battery to power my air compressor is huge dunce move by GM. what could possibly motivate GM to lose the 12v input?
Lack of accessories? Just like no one includes a CD player any more.

Most Member Reactions

Back