2023 Colorado ZR2 Order

I test drove this one and it was awesome! They pack a lot of features and capabilities into these small trucks. I think you'll really be happy.

Attachments

• 20240412_151525.jpg
    20240412_151525.jpg
    287.8 KB · Views: 33
After being a Ford/Toyota guy for 55 years ('cept for my '65 Vette), I've jumped ship. Ordered a '24 Colorado ZR2 in Sand Dune Metallic (the color of Central Oregon dirt) with most everything. May be my last hoorah. Got tired of waitin' for a Ranger Raptor and I sure as hell wasn't gonna give 'em 15K over MSRP. What are those guys smokin'? It's still 8-13 weeks out. News at 10. Oh, I've been told that after I have a VIN, I can track its progress. Web site?
Congrats! I want one too!

OK, I've got that my order has been accepted. How long before you got a VIN ZR2BIZON? I've bought a FEW cars in my 76 years, but never ordered one. I check with Chevy's "Virtual Assistant". I don't want to tip my hat to my dealer, as they already know I want the truck and I need to strike a deal. Is Virtual Assistant a good way to keep track of my truck's progress? Thanks C.

OK, I've got that my order has been accepted. How long before you got a VIN ZR2BIZON? I've bought a FEW cars in my 76 years, but never ordered one. I check with Chevy's "Virtual Assistant". I don't want to tip my hat to my dealer, as they already know I want the truck and I need to strike a deal. Is Virtual Assistant a good way to keep track of my truck's progress? Thanks C.
Like @AXE said about 2 to 5 weeks.

My rep at the dealer is great and he kept me in the loop. My build took a bit longer. It was when there was still shortage of parts so it was about 5 months before we got the VIN but after that it went pretty quick.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back