Where to find Tune Alert?

OP
KCPhil

KCPhil

Reaction score
I'm purchasing a 2024 ZR2 and one of the things I've been unable to find are tune alerts on the infotainment system. I asked the salesman and he had no idea what I was talking about until I showed him on my 2017 Yukon. I ran a search on-line and haven't found a thing so far. Surely they wouldn't have deleted a feature I had on a 7 year old GM truck. Or did they?

I'm purchasing a 2024 ZR2 and one of the things I've been unable to find are tune alerts on the infotainment system. I asked the salesman and he had no idea what I was talking about until I showed him on my 2017 Yukon. I ran a search on-line and haven't found a thing so far. Surely they wouldn't have deleted a feature I had on a 7 year old GM truck. Or did they?
never heard of it. can you explain?

According to this, it's not available anymore.
Typical GM.
Everything I've read points to 2018 being the last year it was available.

Yeah, what is tune alert??
It allows you to tag an artist or song. Then, when that artist or song is playing on XM somewhere, you get an alert on your display, DIC and/or HUD. Then, all you have to do is tap on the alert and it changes the station to that artist/song. I had it on my 2017 Yukon and I have it on my 2024 Mazda CX-90. It's a great feature. Too bad GM did away with it. Seems like a step backward.

Most Member Reactions

Back