Train Horn

I installed an air tank system on my truck. It is a lot of fun! Love to scare the cr@@ out of people especially when they are breaking traffic laws. Pedestrians crossing against the walk light are the best! I can activate mine on my phone because it is wired to an Spod and I always get the neighborhood kids when I am in my driveway. I ask "Do you guys like trains?" and watch them jump and scream!

I installed an air tank system on my truck. It is a lot of fun! Love to scare the cr@@ out of people especially when they are breaking traffic laws. Pedestrians crossing against the walk light are the best! I can activate mine on my phone because it is wired to an Spod and I always get the neighborhood kids when I am in my driveway. I ask "Do you guys like trains?" and watch them jump and scream!

Good Lord what a putz. Hopefully someone will write down your license number look it up and take retribution in whatever manner needed on the illegal vehicle. People like you I love to drop a dime on. Watched a pedestrian on the sidewalk in the entertainment part of downtown Fort Worth when we were coming out of Bass Hall and truck lifted and blackout windows was blasting and poor couple almost jumped in front of them. Sick people who enjoy this however my camera is always recording. (y)

I'll stick with my shockers. But those little spin up compressors do decent. Much better option then the stock horn. I had that type of air horn on my first truck back in the 90s. la cucaracha, dixie horns, ect use that type of compressor. They don't move much air, but they sound pretty good.
20240113_010314.jpg

Good Lord what a putz. Hopefully someone will write down your license number look it up and take retribution in whatever manner needed on the illegal vehicle. People like you I love to drop a dime on. Watched a pedestrian on the sidewalk in the entertainment part of downtown Fort Worth when we were coming out of Bass Hall and truck lifted and blackout windows was blasting and poor couple almost jumped in front of them. Sick people who enjoy this however my camera is always recording. (y)
If you could kindly get people off their damn phones and pay attention to traffic regulations we wouldn’t need to resort to such antics 😂

People always laugh and most cheer and clap. Kids love it. It’s a good thing.
It’s not illegal where I live.
You should relax and not have to be the traffic narc.
Idiots I have no time for especially ones not familiar with City, Kalifornia or Federal regulations and laws on this subject. Never mind, will just leave this thread to the fools who will maybe finally understand when Karma comes back around for them.

Idiots I have no time for especially ones not familiar with City, Kalifornia or Federal regulations and laws on this subject. Never mind, will just leave this thread to the fools who will maybe finally understand when Karma comes back around for them.
Is this horn any different than a semi’s horn? Or are you more referring to how/when it’s used?

Lol, glass houses. Your name is Busa Dave. A stock Busa wound out is extremely loud, much less one with a aftermarket can that almost every bike owner puts on them. It's also a constant noise VS a relatively short horn blast. It's hilarious that you would call people idiots for owning train horns. I've owned one for 15 years on 3 different trucks. Not once I've I gotten a ticket or had anything negative happen because of it. I have gotten lots of laughs and avoided a few wrecks though.

It's cool if it's not your thing. But leave it at that. Tons of people think sport bikes shouldn't even be legal cause most drive like ass hats at least some of the time. BTW this coming from someone who use to ride from 15 years old until I was 38. I've been annoyed by bike riders way more then anyone's horn.

I was thinking about getting a single horn for my truck. However, after your post above, I think I'm gonna do the double horn behind the grill ;)

Lol, glass houses. Your name is Busa Dave. A stock Busa wound out is extremely loud, much less one with a aftermarket can that almost every bike owner puts on them. It's also a constant noise VS a relatively short horn blast. It's hilarious that you would call people idiots for owning train horns. I've owned one for 15 years on 3 different trucks. Not once I've I gotten a ticket or had anything negative happen because of it. I have gotten lots of laughs and avoided a few wrecks though.

It's cool if it's not your thing. But leave it at that. Tons of people think sport bikes shouldn't even be legal cause most drive like ass hats at least some of the time. BTW this coming from someone who use to ride from 15 years old until I was 38. I've been annoyed by bike riders way more then anyone's horn.
Well said and totally agree.

Careful. Some guys think they own the forum and their word is the only one that should be heard.
Next thing you will be told just to move on lol.

Last edited:

These were street legal. The 540 Shafiroff Racing motor on the Boss Hoss (came with a 502) was just one of many modifications that made it a beast. The 540 literally made the Busa Silent lol. Air horns are for twinks and are just for show and trying to scare people.

Attachments

• busahoss (2).JPG
    busahoss (2).JPG
    194 KB · Views: 9
  • Boss Hoss Motor Dyno.png
    Boss Hoss Motor Dyno.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 1721599798168.jpeg
    1721599798168.jpeg
    379.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions