Titan 43 Fuel Tank

Your post prompted me to look at it, as it seemed to be a good proposition for long distance drives.

But seems like it hangs 1.5" below the OEM level and only for diesel engines. 🤔
I don’t mind the lower hang too much and yea this one is for diesel only. Don’t own a gasser so I didn’t dig too deep on if there’s other options.

I’m curious about reprogramming the fuel level sensor to the gauge, seems that was a thing a few years back
Pretty sure you still have to get a tuner involved. At least thats what I’m assuming in what very little research I’ve done.

Anybody have tuner yet. Could you imagine the range you can go on the oil burner

I’m getting about 560 a tank stock… which is why I’m so curious about it with some of my runs across Texas.

Exactly, on my High Country, I’d get about that too, then head up to Colorado, and it gets better

Funny this thread popped up. I have a new 56 gallon tank sitting here in a box ready for me to install on my 2024! I have had one on all my diesel trucks and listed as a dealer. I programmed my LBZ for the new capacity as I had a DSP 5 EFI Live tune. My LML's, I never changed the tune for the fuel.

Attachments

• IMG_1717.jpg
    IMG_1717.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 9

Most Member Reactions

Back