This Truck will probably never see mud......

Taz728

Reaction score
Morning all,

2023 ZR2 Blue

As the title states, I purchased this truck for the looks and features and a big part was the color

Traded in a 2018 Ford F150 (Same Color).....I like Blue....what can I say....the Harley is Blue too

I got a great deal on Trade, the truck was used and only had 7000 miles.

Looking forward to reading some more post and always appreciate any help or advice someone is offering up.

Attachments

• IMG_3848.jpg
    IMG_3848.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 67
Morning all,

2023 ZR2 Blue

As the title states, I purchased this truck for the looks and features and a big part was the color

Traded in a 2018 Ford F150 (Same Color).....I like Blue....what can I say....the Harley is Blue too

I got a great deal on Trade, the truck was used and only had 7000 miles.

Looking forward to reading some more post and always appreciate any help or advice someone is offering up.
Congratulations and enjoy

Welcome from South Texas!

I think the mud will call. It might be an intentional splash in a pot hole, might be a puddle on the shoulder, hell it might even be a field of grass thats wet… sooner or later a little shoulder angel will giggle and whisper… get me dirty big boy, get me dirty.

I too liked the appearance and options the ZR2 offered and the most important part is it drives like a big truck and still fits in my garage.
Not a fan of cleaning mud off my truck and it’s not something I seek out, but if I’m offroad and come across mud I’m not going around it.

I too liked the appearance and options the ZR2 offered and the most important part is it drives like a big truck and still fits in my garage.
Not a fan of cleaning mud off my truck and it’s not something I seek out, but if I’m offroad and come across mud I’m not going around it.
You sir are a savage

Most Member Reactions

Back