Tested! The 2025 Ram 1500 Standard Output Is Better Across the Board

Maybe so...bit I-6's are awesome engines! I am going to look at one soon to see it and hear it for myself.
According to a former MOPAR technician, " re-ignited performance & cycle". If I remember correctly, he gave up YT. He stated that the HP version had way heavier duty internals than the standard version. I don't know which version is in the truck. Stellantis is bringing back the Hemi! They apologized and said that they messed up by pulling it off the market! I wish Toyota would do the same.

According to a former MOPAR technician, " re-ignited performance & cycle". If I remember correctly, he gave up YT. He stated that the HP version had way heavier duty internals than the standard version. I don't know which version is in the truck. Stellantis is bringing back the Hemi! They apologized and said that they messed up by pulling it off the market! I wish Toyota would do the same.
Where did you read the Hemi's coming back??? You can get either the standard or HP version based on what model RAM you buy.

Where did you read the Hemi's coming back??? You can get either the standard or HP version based on what model RAM you buy.
I think it was Tim on Pickup truck & SUV talk. I watch a lot of videos and I don't always pay attention to which ones had a given point. Anyway, the one I watched showed a Stellantis representative saying that they were wrong in discotinuing the Hemi. The demand and feedback changed their mind and Stellantis was going to offer it again. The article seemed legit.

I think it was Tim on Pickup truck & SUV talk. I watch a lot of videos and I don't always pay attention to which ones had a given point. Anyway, the one I watched showed a Stellantis representative saying that they were wrong in discotinuing the Hemi. The demand and feedback changed their mind and Stellantis was going to offer it again. The article seemed legit.
Hopefully they will understand that people bought the LX/LD platform cars because of the motors. A challenger with a 6 cylinder/charger no matter how fast will not box check the people that buy them.

A family member just bought one. I will say they remind me of a much more refined Crown Vic with uncalled for amount of power. Not the fastest cars in the world by any means but very cool to drive. Very “old school” which is right up my alley.

IMG_4216.jpeg

Most Member Reactions

Back