PNW Trip

tjtx

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of a 3+ month PNW trip in our new(ish) 24 ZR2 HD Bison, I'll post the pics I have for now and drop a few updates in here as we go:

IMG_4649.jpgIMG_4668.jpgIMG_4671.jpgIMG_4687.jpgIMG_4832.jpgIMG_4845.jpgIMG_4926.jpgIMG_4941.jpeg

Enjoy the PNW! We brought out the sunshine for ya!
Where are your destinations?
We started in central OR for a music festival, then up to Vancouver BC. Our plan after that was to head to Jasper national forest, but it's on fire, so we spent a week with COVID camping just North of Whistler on a little lake. Right now we're next to Mount Baker in WA. Spent a couple of nights on a forest service road with some amazing views of the mountain, but decided to find an RV park for the week for me to work out of. Our next stop is La Conner and then Olympic National Park for a few weeks.

We started in central OR for a music festival, then up to Vancouver BC. Our plan after that was to head to Jasper national forest, but it's on fire, so we spent a week with COVID camping just North of Whistler on a little lake. Right now we're next to Mount Baker in WA. Spent a couple of nights on a forest service road with some amazing views of the mountain, but decided to find an RV park for the week for me to work out of. Our next stop is La Conner and then Olympic National Park for a few weeks.
Enjoy!
You're driving all around me! Make sure you check out the Dungeness Spit near Sequim while on the peninsula. Gig Harbor is a cool stop.

My trip got derailed in Leavenworth WA when I had an aortic dissection, but enjoy the pics in between. Got an oil change at a dealership in Wenatchee WA and saw the babymax version of my truck in Black.

Attachments

• IMG_5333.jpeg
    IMG_5333.jpeg
    372.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5207.jpeg
    IMG_5207.jpeg
    431.7 KB · Views: 27
Glad you are on the mend. Take it easy and heal up. That's a near fatal condition every time. Had a co-worker with that condition. He was in a hotel room and managed to call 911 right before he went down. They found him and saved him. They said it is rare to survive in his condition.

I'm doing surprisingly well tbh, 15 days post-op today and I feel almost normal minus the giant hole in my chest. I got amazingly lucky with it happening in a restaurant about 500ft from an ER and the ER doc managing to figure everything out in under an hour and starting surgery maybe an hour and a half later. ~12:30pm -> 3pm surgery.. 13.5 hours later I got a new valve and a rebuilt aorta.

I'm doing surprisingly well tbh, 15 days post-op today and I feel almost normal minus the giant hole in my chest. I got amazingly lucky with it happening in a restaurant about 500ft from an ER and the ER doc managing to figure everything out in under an hour and starting surgery maybe an hour and a half later. ~12:30pm -> 3pm surgery.. 13.5 hours later I got a new valve and a rebuilt aorta.
Good to hear. My brother lives in Wenatchee.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back