Newbie from south Louisiana

johnjay06

Reaction score
Hello all, just picked her up. Debating removing the rock sliders and installing amp powersteps, or getting the removable steps. Kids are already fussing about the height lol. Loving it so far!
IMG_0707.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello all, just picked her up. Debating removing the rock sliders and installing amp powersteps, or getting the removable steps. Kids are already fussing about the height lol. Loving it so far!View attachment 15710
Welcome...let em fuss :ROFLMAO: Get the AMPs or the Rough Country steps. The RC are about 1/2 the cost.

Wrong color, wrong motor!

But I will help you dispose of those ugly rock sliders just because I need to do a good deed.
think I'll keep the sliders and add the bolt on steps. If I ever decide to get rid of them, I'll ping you. If you come all the way from Colorado to La to pick them up, you can have them free of charge :D

Last edited:
think I'll keep the sliders and add the bolt on steps. If I ever decide to get rid of them, I'll ping you. If you come all the way from Colorado to LA to pick them up, you can have them free of charge :D
I'll have my Ping detector on alert mode. Thank you Sire!

Most Member Reactions

Back