New to the ZR2

Byrds8

Reaction score
Just purchased a one owner ZR2 a week ago. Gave up my 2022 Wrangler for it. So far I love it. I do need to have it buffed though as it looks like it lived outside and has some water lines on her. But in the end she will be more gorgeous than she is now.

So far I have installed a Tonneau cover and bed extender. Next weekend she is schedule for tint all around.

For the future:
At the end of Sep, my detailer will spend the day buffing and polishing her to her original shine.
Later in the year Borla S-type is planned. Just have to save up for that one lol.

Attachments

• IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    514.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 24
Just purchased a one owner ZR2 a week ago. Gave up my 2022 Wrangler for it. So far I love it. I do need to have it buffed though as it looks like it lived outside and has some water lines on her. But in the end she will be more gorgeous than she is now.

So far I have installed a Tonneau cover and bed extender. Next weekend she is schedule for tint all around.

For the future:
At the end of Sep, my detailer will spend the day buffing and polishing her to her original shine.
Later in the year Borla S-type is planned. Just have to save up for that one lol.
welcome.

That will never happen. She drove a mini van for over 20 years. This is the only vehicle she has ever absolutely loved.
Ahhhh yes... a named rig. Alway tough to break away from those... Side note, she needs to consider the duck hammock for all them ducks. A buddy of mine ended up catching a few in the head when he got in an accident and the airbags went of in his JKUR. He said it was like a psychedelic claymore of plastic entertainment.

Most Member Reactions

Back