New to Forum

sgparamedic

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am a Chevy guy for my life - da and mom Chevy and Pontiac. I have always had a Chevy pickup all 1500’s and am looking at retirement in 5-10 years and wanted a pickup that I want for the term and payments were gone by then so just got a 23 ZR2 1500. So far love it traded in a 13 LTZ ZR1 with 125000 on it. Great truck but wanted a little more power for pulling and like the new adaptive cruise control. Have a cabin 5 hours from home over 4 mountain passes so needed the power. Want to sit on deck feeding critters looking over the lake and disentangling from all.

Attachments

• IMG_5994.jpeg
    IMG_5994.jpeg
    410 KB · Views: 13
This is a better picture, it has a hard cover and with the garage had to go to the short box. Wanted to make sure all fits!

Attachments

• IMG_5995.jpeg
    IMG_5995.jpeg
    610.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi all,
I am a Chevy guy for my life - da and mom Chevy and Pontiac. I have always had a Chevy pickup all 1500’s and am looking at retirement in 5-10 years and wanted a pickup that I want for the term and payments were gone by then so just got a 23 ZR2 1500. So far love it traded in a 13 LTZ ZR1 with 125000 on it. Great truck but wanted a little more power for pulling and like the new adaptive cruise control. Have a cabin 5 hours from home over 4 mountain passes so needed the power. Want to sit on deck feeding critters looking over the lake and disentangling from all.
Welcome!

Most Member Reactions

Back