New Member to the forum, new to the ZR2 and new to a diesel engine. Heck, I guess I'm a newbie

McManly

Reaction score
What a great looking forum and I am absolutely sure it is going to be of tremendous help to me. I am a former Gen 2 Raptor owner, which was destroyed by another family member (not my wife, lol) and so I needed to replace it with something (somewhat) similar. I was just not in the mood to pay 85+ grand again for the same crappy gas mileage and slightly refreshed interior of the Gen 3 raptor, and the Ford Tremor made me yawn in the styling department. I've had too many Dodges (Charger, Challenger Hellcat and a Redeye) and loved the look of both the interior and exterior of the ZR2. The 6.2 was out as it is too thirsty for me and therefore I now have a 24 Lakeshore Blue Duramax ZR2 with only about 200 miles on it as of this writing.
I love it. The interior really was a giant leap from the Gen 2 Raptor and it is just so quiet, comfortable and smooth.
Glad to be here, thank you in advance for parting with your knowledge not if but when I need it, and have a wonderful week!
I will post pictures after I've actually taken some, lol.

What a great looking forum and I am absolutely sure it is going to be of tremendous help to me. I am a former Gen 2 Raptor owner, which was destroyed by another family member (not my wife, lol) and so I needed to replace it with something (somewhat) similar. I was just not in the mood to pay 85+ grand again for the same crappy gas mileage and slightly refreshed interior of the Gen 3 raptor, and the Ford Tremor made me yawn in the styling department. I've had too many Dodges (Charger, Challenger Hellcat and a Redeye) and loved the look of both the interior and exterior of the ZR2. The 6.2 was out as it is too thirsty for me and therefore I now have a 24 Lakeshore Blue Duramax ZR2 with only about 200 miles on it as of this writing.
I love it. The interior really was a giant leap from the Gen 2 Raptor and it is just so quiet, comfortable and smooth.
Glad to be here, thank you in advance for parting with your knowledge not if but when I need it, and have a wonderful week!
I will post pictures after I've actually taken some, lol.
Welcome. Glad you're here!

Sorry to hear about you picking the wrong fuel type and color.

IMG_0176.gif

Welcome!

Ok, proof positive it exists.
Won't win any photo awards, but thank you all for the "welcome aboard."

Attachments

• 20240724_181619.jpg
    20240724_181619.jpg
    597.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240724_181639.jpg
    20240724_181639.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20240724_181650.jpg