New 1500 ZR2 owner

Paulie-G

Reaction score
I just picked up a new 1500 ZR2 Diesel after selling a 2018 Colorado ZR2. I hope the new truck will be as much fun as the Colorado was.
I promised the wife I wouldn't jump this one. ;)

Attachments

• ZR2.jpg
    ZR2.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for the welcomes.
I'll post up pics of the truck when it's cool enough for desert trips.
I'm looking forward to comparing the Colorado to the new truck.
The ZR2 Colorado worked beyond my expectations. I came from a fox coilover Toyota fj.
No comparison.
In the sand dunes people couldn't believe how the Colorado worked so well.
I don't know what irritated Jeep guys more getting blown by in a Colorado or an FJ Cruiser. yes I know solid axle front ends work better for rock crawling I'm talking about open desert.

The talk of solid front axles is old already. It's skill that gets you through. I get so much hate from these seasoned crabs on the trails all the time. I've made it in and made it out of all the trails we've hit in my 💩 📦 Silverado that doesn't "belong" there.

My friend has a TRX and runs into the same 💩 on the trails.

We need an air traffic controller with all the wrong opinions flying around here, black , white, 6.2, 3.0.
With a 24 gallon fuel tank there was only one option for me. This bad boy is my daily driver and I don't want to hit the fuel station two times a week.
I am kind of bummed at how quite this motor is.
I've got a 2006 LBZ Duramax with the cat removed, the turbo sings.
With the mbrp 304 series exhaust I had to put the muffler in and pull the straight pipe out otherwise it sounded like a jet.
Then I'd need an air traffic controller😂

Most Member Reactions

Back