Love the forum, wife wants to kill me…

NullNomad

Reaction score
I just wanted to type out-loud a big thank you for this forum. When I gave up my Jeep 3 weeks ago, I felt a little part of me just die. This forum has renewed my hope in being able to enjoy my safe place, which is messing with my rig.

Now if I can just figure out a way to justify to my wife everything you damn enablers share, with the cool sht I can do to the truck! Its so hard to not start a conversation with her that doesnt begin with “hey so I read about/saw this cool mod on the ZR forum…”

I just wanted to type out-loud a big thank you for this forum. When I gave up my Jeep 3 weeks ago, I felt a little part of me just die. This forum has renewed my hope in being able to enjoy my safe place, which is messing with my rig.

Now if I can just figure out a way to justify to my wife everything you damn enablers share, with the cool sht I can do to the truck! Its so hard to not start a conversation with her that doesnt begin with “hey so I read about/saw this cool mod on the ZR forum…”
Just do what you need to do and follow your heart. There are plenty more women out there that would love a guy in a ZR2 ;)

My Wife never complains and I give her more than a few reasons. I always make sure she has the equivalent of what I buy. I get a truck, she gets a Tahoe. I buy a gun or hunting/fishing gear she gets a gift. Pretty easy formula.

My Wife never complains and I give her more than a few reasons. I always make sure she has the equivalent of what I buy. I get a truck, she gets a Tahoe. I buy a gun or hunting/fishing gear she gets a gift. Pretty easy formula.
This one will always get me in trouble. When I bout my last Sig, her response was “well I’ve been looking at that new Springfield Hellcat Pro…”

This one will always get me in trouble. When I bout my last Sig, her response was “well I’ve been looking at that new Springfield Hellcat Pro…”
My boys carry Hellcats. They are nice little pistols. After you shoot about 20 rounds, they get stingy in the palm cause the frames are so light. Not exactly a range gun anyway, but I noticed that.

I have a Sig 938 Legion that is the same size but only 8+1. It is more accurate, better trigger, and all metal frame and slide in same size package. Costs about + $300 tho.

My boys carry Hellcats. They are nice little pistols. After you shoot about 20 rounds, they get stingy in the palm cause the frames are so light. Not exactly a range gun anyway, but I noticed that.

I have an Sig 938 Legion that is the same size but only 8+1. It is more accurate, better trigger, and all metal frame and slide in same size package. Costs about + $300 tho.
I’m glad that she finally conceal carries. After nine months of waiting I finally got my Wilson Combat SFX9 which will replace my current carry piece. You are right about the Hellcats, a coupe guys at work have them and we will go shoot after work occasionally.

I have an Sig 938 Legion that is the same size but only 8+1. It is more accurate, better trigger, and all metal frame and slide in same size package. Costs about + $300 tho.
My EDC is a 365 Macro, which I love.

The Mrs made the move from a PX4 sub in 40 smith to the Hellcat, being snappy or rough on the hands was something she wasnt even close to mentioning. Matter of fact, she was super happy with how comfortable it was after range sessions. Not surprising moving from a short barrel 40 smith to 9mm lol

Most Member Reactions

Back