Kicker Bluetooth Tailgate System

2024 2500 ZR2 NJ

Reaction score
I am getting mixed answers from Chevy and people I’ve talked to. Does the Tailgate Bluetooth Audio System by KICKER fit in the 2024 ZR2 2500? The cutouts are there and it looks right but Chevy parts says doesn’t fit with my VIN number. I do not have the auxiliary battery yet. It only came with the tray.

I am getting mixed answers from Chevy and people I’ve talked to. Does the Tailgate Bluetooth Audio System by KICKER fit in the 2024 ZR2 2500? The cutouts are there and it looks right but Chevy parts says doesn’t fit with my VIN number. I do not have the auxiliary battery yet. It only came with the tray.
I believe the tailgates are the same.

Reactions: AXE
Yes it dose, had it installed with the step lights on mine

Reactions: AXE
Don’t waste your money! For half the price, get a Turtlebox - better and more uses!

I had it on my ‘21 AT4 that I traded in on this ‘24 2500 ZR2, but only because it was on it from the factory and other trucks had sunroofs, etc.

I guess I never thought of that because I have a large outdoor Bluetooth speaker already but that has wheels and a extending handle from Ecoxgear. The idea of the kit being so secure inside the tailgate got my attention. Thanks

Most Member Reactions

Back