Help Need To Put 37s on my Full ZR2 Single Cab!

LimonBuildzZR2

Reaction score
IMG_0358.jpeg

Reactions: AXE
Must be a Mexican truck. Cant get a single cab ZR2 in America.
They’re in PHX looking on Instagram, they’ve done a few of these in different colors.

Cool idea. Guessing aftermarket suspension instead of stock looking at the UCAs?

Has all Stock Suspension except UCA they are RC since they came in red want to clear 37s on stock rims dont mind cutting /triming not mexican truck we build it off a crewcab like the guys that did the baby trx but we made sure all components work not a single warning light on dash has all the bells and whistles

My two cents is what is the final goal? Building a ZR2 true single cab? I’d keep 35’s. It would be a great sleeper. Folks that know the ZR2 line will be clamoring to know how and where you got it. Frankly I go that way, making sure I had the appropriate suspension, interior, dash, lockers on both ends, etc.

If you want to make it just the baddest ZR2 clone, go 37’s. Along with trick suspension, monster motor mods, etc. I had dreamed of making a Tahoe ZR2, but resources won’t allow me to do that. Either way you go, nice work. Congratulations!

Has all Stock Suspension except UCA they are RC since they came in red want to clear 37s on stock rims dont mind cutting /triming not mexican truck we build it off a crewcab like the guys that did the baby trx but we made sure all components work not a single warning light on dash has all the bells and whistles
You built your own Mexican truck then..........but forgot the 22 inch spinners.

I see some guys in ND running factory F250 single cabs, they look good. GM should make them available here.

Most Member Reactions

Back