Hello from South Texas!

rinsa1022

Reaction score
Hello all, so my wife is an avid Colorado ZR2 lover and has got me hooked. I typically prefer older Chevy and Ford cars and trucks but I am really digging her Colorado. I used to say that her truck just didn’t have enough rust for me but I knew the second I sat behind the wheel that she was on to something. She is on her 2nd ZR2 Colorado now and first started off with the 2021 Sand Dune Metallic. I loved it but the difference is night and day between that truck and the 2024 Nitro Yellow Metallic ZR2 that she now owns. The truck rides so much smoother and while it took me awhile to get used to the sound of the 4 cylinder, a quick push of the pedal quickly reminds me that it’s got something capable under the hood. Anyhow, I was browsing the net for a place to offer up some rock guards and found this site. I look forward to browsing the site for lots of valuable information and hope to contribute any way I can. Peace! Robert

Attachments

• IMG_2665.jpeg
    IMG_2665.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 38
Well you have South Texas… and what the local Texans call loving el notre mehico lol (phonetically of course)

Hello all, so my wife is an avid Colorado ZR2 lover and has got me hooked. I typically prefer older Chevy and Ford cars and trucks but I am really digging her Colorado. I used to say that her truck just didn’t have enough rust for me but I knew the second I sat behind the wheel that she was on to something. She is on her 2nd ZR2 Colorado now and first started off with the 2021 Sand Dune Metallic. I loved it but the difference is night and day between that truck and the 2024 Nitro Yellow Metallic ZR2 that she now owns. The truck rides so much smoother and while it took me awhile to get used to the sound of the 4 cylinder, a quick push of the pedal quickly reminds me that it’s got something capable under the hood. Anyhow, I was browsing the net for a place to offer up some rock guards and found this site. I look forward to browsing the site for lots of valuable information and hope to contribute any way I can. Peace! Robert
Excellent! I had the original notNitro Yellow in 1997. You should get a red one and call them ketchup and mustard. That's what wife's friends would call ours in the driveway.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230820_205256_Google.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230820_205256_Google.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 12

Most Member Reactions

Back