Gone in 60 Seconds

AXE

Reaction score
........or a few minutes, but no problem to heist your truck if you have a computer and an AK47 at the ready. This little town is generally a nice place on the west side of Phoenix metro area. Its right where I buy my trucks from the Chevrolet dealer.

Hard to believe, but these pricks are ready for a gunfight if you come out waving your arms. Looks like cartel stuff to me. A lot of trucks get ripped off and are used to traffic drugs and people across the border. Good job Commal La!

1728053291233.png

There was another video that shows them walking up to the vehicle with what appears to be a GM tech 2 scanner. They guy with the AK cuts the wires on the two horns throught the grill. They are able to boost the signal from the key fob inside the house to gain access. Once inside, it's all easy.

Glad mine fits in the garage...barely. LOL
Maybe if you never drive it. I had two co workers that had theirs stolen in the middle of the day. One from our office parking lot and one from a restaurant at lunch hour.

Maybe if you never drive it. I had two co workers that had theirs stolen in the middle of the day. One from our office parking lot and one from a restaurant at lunch hour.
Luckily this area isn’t too bad for vehicles getting stolen. I do have both tagged though just in case.

Kill switch! If my truck sat out on the street. I'd 100% take some extra precautions. My home is a 100 yards off the road on 9 acres with a fence around it and my truck is in the garage or my shop, lol. But I do worry about crap like this when we travel, especially staying in hotels. Typically around here they just break into them to steal stuff. Mostly looking for guns, backpacks, ect. I never leave that stuff in mine.

But that crap is pretty wild. I don't think I've seen any videos of that level of IDGF. They didn't care if they were seen, 100% ready to start shooting if they were interrupted. It's one thing for them to be armed, it's a whole other deal having a AK trained on the front door ready to shoot anyone who walks out. Hopefully they hit the wrong house or the cops pull up on them. If not, That group is going to kill someone sooner or later

There was another video that shows them walking up to the vehicle with what appears to be a GM tech 2 scanner. They guy with the AK cuts the wires on the two horns throught the grill. They are able to boost the signal from the key fob inside the house to gain access. Once inside, it's all easy.
A good reason to keep the fobs in an RF blocker box when at home or work.

A good reason to keep the fobs in an RF blocker box when at home or work.

I have a couple of pouches I got on Amazon. They work, the truck can't see the FOB with it right by the dash. When we are camping I leave my truck key in my camper in a puch or often kayaking I leave one hid inside the truck. Seem pretty well made especially for the price.
Limited-time deal: Faraday Pouch for Car Keys, Faraday Bag, Car RFID Signal Blocking Holder, Key Fob Protector, Key fob cage Block Signal Anti-Theft Fob Case (2 Pack) https://a.co/d/0YqPott

Kill switch! If my truck sat out on the street. I'd 100% take some extra precautions. My home is a 100 yards off the road on 9 acres with a fence around it and my truck is in the garage or my shop, lol. But I do worry about crap like this when we travel, especially staying in hotels. Typically around here they just break into them to steal stuff. Mostly looking for guns, backpacks, ect. I never leave that stuff in mine.

But that crap is pretty wild. I don't think I've seen any videos of that level of IDGF. They didn't care if they were seen, 100% ready to start shooting if they were interrupted. It's one thing for them to be armed, it's a whole other deal having a AK trained on the front door ready to shoot anyone who walks out. Hopefully they hit the wrong house or the cops pull up on them. If not, That group is going to kill someone sooner or later
Yep, I'm the kinda guy that would be running out the door grabbing the first thing on my way out might be bare hands, a vase, a lamp, or a gun depending upon what room I'm coming from but I'm engaging. In this case, it wouldn't matter cause the coroner would be scooping you up off the stoop!

Last edited:
I have a couple of pouches I got on Amazon. They work, the truck can't see the FOB with it right by the dash. When we are camping I leave my truck key in my camper in a puch or often kayaking I leave one hid inside the truck. Seem pretty well made especially for the price.
Limited-time deal: Faraday Pouch for Car Keys, Faraday Bag, Car RFID Signal Blocking Holder, Key Fob Protector, Key fob cage Block Signal Anti-Theft Fob Case (2 Pack) https://a.co/d/0YqPott
Might have to get some!

Most Member Reactions

Back