First set of new tires soon….

BowTieGuy

Reaction score
While I have actually been a bit impressed with the wear and function of the fleet Goodyear Territory MT’s that came with the truck, I need a bit more aggressive tire since the truck is used on our farm. I’d like to run a bit wider tire but don’t know what I can run on the stock 18” wheels w/o rubbing. Anyone running 33 12.50’s? Thinking of something like the Toyo MT. Thoughts?

Several people running 285s. They shouldn't need trimming, but every tire is different.

33 x 12.50 seems to be the go to for every trail boss in the area. Which would actually be a larger tire overall with the standard loadout for those trucks.

A 33x12.50 is more like a 32.5” so you would lose a significant amount of height. (ZR2’s have 33.2’s)

The more I’ve dug around the more I enjoy the 305/65 option. Fits. No cutting. Spare still works for the one time you will need it. Works out to about .4” taller (33.6) and much wider. (12”) Tire “proportions” are more ideal to my eye as 70 profiles are a tad “tractor” tire looking IMO.

285/70 is another option at 33.7 but you still have the proportional ratio I’m not crazy about.

Just food for thought.

Most Member Reactions

Back