Doors rattle

Floriduramax1

Reaction score
I’m almost to hit 4k miles. I have been noticing a couple rattles when going over RR tracks or hitting uneven road surfaces at speed. I found that all 4 of my doors need adjusted inward. You can easily push them in while standing outside.

I figured no biggie I’d just adjust them…WRONG! The strikers on the posts only go up and down and will not move in! WTF is wrong with these engineers??? Looks like a trip to dealer is coming unless someone has a better idea😡😳

No door ratttles on mine.
I do get the drivers seat squeak when going over speed bumps.

That is awesome1 But, I do so I'd like to know if anyone knows how to adjust the striker inward. I will call dealer today and see how long it's going to take. Mine are so easy to push in that the body lines are off where the door edge meets the body!

I get that squeak, mine's the seat rubbing against the side of the center console. Momma says its because I'm a fat ass and thats the truck squealing in pain.

That is awesome1 But, I do so I'd like to know if anyone knows how to adjust the striker inward. I will call dealer today and see how long it's going to take. Mine are so easy to push in that the body lines are off where the door edge meets the body!
Hate to say it, but sounds like a dealership visit even if you could adjust it. At least that's what I would do on a new truck...

I get that squeak, mine's the seat rubbing against the side of the center console. Momma says its because I'm a fat ass and thats the truck squealing in pain.
Mine sounds like it's coming from the base of seat like seat frame that attaches to floor board.

Most Member Reactions

Back