Big step today…

RCF71

Reaction score
Or maybe something like… one (not so) small step for man, but one giant step for the wife???

Picked up my new ZR2 yesterday, came with no steps. Dang, that this thing is tall and was a chore for me (5’10”) to get in. Luckily, I had found a new set of GM high clearance steps (had em on the 1500 AT4 & loved em). Put ‘em on this morning in the rain and sure makes it easier to get in. Was worried they might be too high for the wife, but she did alright getting in. Looks better too! First mod less than 24hrs later!

IMG_4034.jpeg

Or maybe something like… one (not so) small step for man, but one giant step for the wife???

Picked up my new ZR2 yesterday, came with no steps. Dang, that this thing is tall and was a chore for me (5’10”) to get in. Luckily, I had found a new set of GM high clearance steps (had em on the 1500 AT4 & loved em). Put ‘em on this morning in the rain and sure makes it easier to get in. Was worried they might be too high for the wife, but she did alright getting in. Looks better too! First mod less than 24hrs later!

View attachment 12808
perfect!! nice looking rig

Looks great! I have the same steps, have had them on two half tons how my HD ZR2. I was crossing my fingers hoping my wife would be able to enter with them so I didn't have to spend the $cheese on AMP steps. She's 5-3 and good with the high clearance steps too.

Most Member Reactions

Back