Australian ZR2 builds thoughts?

TimelordLink

Reaction score
Big dog builds ZR2s

What do y'all think of these Australian ZR2 builds compared to what we are doing here in the states like pax power and others?

It seems to me like they really shoot for making very functional builds for off-roading/touring/overlanding.

It looks really good. All that stuff is basically the same as the bits available in the US.

How does it cool with 60% air blockage in the grill?

I hate when anyone says Zed, cause Zed is dead baby!

It looks really good. All that stuff is basically the same as the bits available in the US.

How does it cool with 60% air blockage in the grill?

I hate when anyone says Zed, cause Zed is dead baby!
That's a good question... Maybe that number allows more air from underneath and the sides?

That's a good question... Maybe that number allows more air from underneath and the sides?
I asked him and he said he's never had a problem in 400 trucks. I still think it's a risk if you're in extreme heat and using it hard.

Last edited:
I asked him and he said he's never had a problem in 400 trucks. I still think it's a risk of your in extreme heat and losing it hard.
Looking at it some more it seems the air should flow around the lights and through the grill still. It's not pressed against the grill.

Is the peak kit they are using really the best lift for retaining the dssv suspension as well for our trucks?

Most Member Reactions

Back