Audio Build Help

glossner2001

Reaction score
Would love to get this forum's help regarding my 7 speaker bose system. I've added the GM kicker sub. I also added audiofrog gs25s to the dash. Both of these helped, but still not good enough. I just ordered the T harness for AIS. I guess I'm looking for a decent DSP/AMP combo and some door speaker recommendations. Has anyone done something like this utilizing the GM kicker sub? Thanks!

I've upgraded the system in a couple of them. One 1500 and one 2500. Here is a LINK to the original thread back in 22. My 2500 has the same equipment basically. I just did the install a lot different. Mainly where everything is mounted and where I tapped into the factory wiring. The info and pics are in this thread. Could have easily overlooked it because of it's title. It doesn't mention stereo upgrades at all. But there is several pictures in there of the stereo install.

I've upgraded the system in a couple of them. One 1500 and one 2500. Here is a LINK to the original thread back in 22. My 2500 has the same equipment basically. I just did the install a lot different. Mainly where everything is mounted and where I tapped into the factory wiring. The info and pics are in this thread. Could have easily overlooked it because of it's title. It doesn't mention stereo upgrades at all. But there is several pictures in there of the stereo install.
Thanks so much! Would you be willing to share your tune file? I have no idea how to use a DSP. Thanks

Thanks so much! Would you be willing to share your tune file? I have no idea how to use a DSP. Thanks

I didn't either when I started lol. But yeah sure if you go with a similar setup I can send them to you. I've shared them with a few already. You might still need to tweak some settings depending on your setup, but it should get you close anyway. Mine sounds awesome.

Most Member Reactions

Back