Anyone else having a hard time finding parts???

In late Feb...my Zr2 was hit. I took it to the dealership where I bought it...for repairs. They still can't find the panel over the back tire...
Crazy...huh? Anyone have any ideas???
headlamp assem and some modules. got a part number for what you need? guys here very resourceful.

GM doesn’t approve or any reputable shop won’t use used structure. Anything welded used is a no-no. No insurance companies write for it ether.

The issue is, you’re in a dealer body shop. They don’t buy from other dealers. They are fed by their own parts department. If GM can’t supply one, they feed you a line. Standard issue.

I can look around tomorrow, but I can almost bet I could have a bedside at the shop by the afternoon. I’ve ordered parts from California to Florida to move the needle on vehicles. But that’s how we operate. All about cycle time.

Just going to get a lot worse for body parts especially roof and hoods. In the North Texas area, we have just had several rounds of hail some larger than baseball. I avoided it by being at the ranch in NM lol. My SIL has a 24 2500 ZR2 like mine except red and it looks like a hammer was used on it. The hood, windshield and roof have to be replaced and the rest dentless repair will work. Estimate is a little over 15k.

Parts folks said the sheet metal is backordered, so the shortage of body parts is not going to get any better anytime soon.

Just going to get a lot worse for body parts especially roof and hoods. In the North Texas area, we have just had several rounds of hail some larger than baseball. I avoided it by being at the ranch in NM lol. My SIL has a 24 2500 ZR2 like mine except red and it looks like a hammer was used on it. The hood, windshield and roof have to be replaced and the rest dentless repair will work. Estimate is a little over 15k.

Parts folks said the sheet metal is backordered, so the shortage of body parts is not going to get any better anytime soon.
We just had 3 hail storms come through CO in the last week. Last night came right through Denver with Tennis ball size hail in areas.

We just had 3 hail storms come through CO in the last week. Last night came right through Denver with Tennis ball size hail in areas.
Damn! I know Greeley got slammed the other night. I'm glad we missed that crap in most of NOCO. We had some pea sized hail. I just got a new roof a little over a year ago. That hail is some scary shit!!

In late Feb...my Zr2 was hit. I took it to the dealership where I bought it...for repairs. They still can't find the panel over the back tire...
Crazy...huh? Anyone have any ideas???
A sales lady at the dealership told me she wrecked her Silverado and was waiting over 4 months for front quarter panel parts. That was 15 months ago, so not sure what the lead time would be now.

Part that turd out!

Damn! I know Greeley got slammed the other night. I'm glad we missed that crap in most of NOCO. We had some pea sized hail. I just got a new roof a little over a year ago. That hail is some scary shit!!
Yuma got it pretty bad too.
We got pea size hail at my house but all around us got slammed. My buddy's truck looks like it has cellulite.

Most Member Reactions

Back