2023 ZR2 Silverado - Main Display Cluster Fault/Issue

CHEVZR2JAKE

Reaction score
All,
Has anyone had any glitches with their main display (not infotainment display)?
Mine has been randomly dropping out since new, similar in fashion to the reverse camera issue (same style of glitch flickering rapidly and then just dropping out and going all black). Only way to bring the display back to life is to switch car off for a minute or two and restart, sometimes takes multiple attempts.
I had the camera issue fixed with a camera kit at the dealer (apparently a known fault/solution) hopeful the issues were connected but but no such luck with the main display as it still drops out randomly.
Trying to catch a video of it, hard when driving to do safely.... Does anyone know if this is a known fault? (or if there is a software patch/upgrade for it)
Also, have noticed a strange load electronic clicking coming from under the steering column just prior to the drop out, like a typewriter......
2023-chevrolet-silverado-1500-zr2-5.jpg

I lost the GPS Icon on the infotainment screen. GPS still works but I have to search for the app elsewhere on the infotainment center.

All,
Has anyone had any glitches with their main display (not infotainment display)?
Mine has been randomly dropping out since new, similar in fashion to the reverse camera issue (same style of glitch flickering rapidly and then just dropping out and going all black). Only way to bring the display back to life is to switch car off for a minute or two and restart, sometimes takes multiple attempts.
I had the camera issue fixed with a camera kit at the dealer (apparently a known fault/solution) hopeful the issues were connected but but no such luck with the main display as it still drops out randomly.
Trying to catch a video of it, hard when driving to do safely.... Does anyone know if this is a known fault? (or if there is a software patch/upgrade for it)
Also, have noticed a strange load electronic clicking coming from under the steering column just prior to the drop out, like a typewriter......
View attachment 16400
This issue is not a known issue. There is another issue that GM has yet to introduce a fix for where you lose the speed and tach display, but everything else displays fine. There is a bulletin on that one with a TBD fix.

Most Member Reactions

Back